Services + Amenities
Bisha loves pets. Bring your dog with you and we will make sure your four-legged family member has an unforgettable stay. We welcome all pets with a limit of one per room. For assistance with pet-related items, please contact our VIP Manager.
Valet parking is $55 per night. EV charging stations are available onsite at no additional charge.
Explore The Local Scene with Avis
Experience the most of your getaway by exploring the local sights and attractions around Loews. Now that you’ve booked your Loews stay, why not add a car rental to your upcoming trip? Exploring local neighbors, visiting natural attractions such as nearby beaches and parks, or dining at top-rated restaurants can be easily accomplished with a rental car from Avis. Avis has many vehicles to select from whether you’re traveling with a group of friends, your family or you’re traveling solo.
Bisha Hotel Toronto guests save up to 25% off base rates when they book with Avis.
No reason to skip the gym, our 3rd-floor fitness facility is available from 6am - 10pm, daily. The facility includes strength-building, cardiovascular equipment as well as steam rooms.
Experience Toronto's best views from the rooftop. Head to the 44th floor and enjoy our infinity pool, exclusively accessible for our guests from 9 am - 5 pm, weather permitting.
Now our secret ingredient...our VIP Manager who will bring your stay to the next level make it's memorable.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Swimming pool
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- The hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel