Services + Amenities
Bisha loves pets. Bring your dog with you and we will make sure your four legged family member has an unforgettable stay. We welcome all pets with a limit of one per room and a one-time cleaning fee will apply. For assistance with pet-related items, please contact our VIP Manager.
Valet parking is $50 per night.
No reason to skip the gym, our 3rd floor fitness facility is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. The facility includes strength-building, cardiovascular equipment as well as steam rooms.
Experience Toronto's best views from the rooftop. Head to the 44th floor and enjoy our infinity pool, exclusively accessible for our guests from 9 am - 5 pm, weather permitting.
Now our secret ingredient...our VIP Manager who will bring your stay to the next level make it's memorable.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Swimming pool
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel