Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- Soothe the spiirt with a Turkish bath at Hammam Spa. The treatment starts with a 15-minute steam, followed by an ancient candlelit bathing ritual, an exfoliation and a deep cleanse using eucalyptus black soap.
- Feel invigorated with a stroll along Toronto’s waterfront. Take in the beauty of a frozen Lake Ontario—as well as the public art installations that make up the “Ice Breakers” winter art festival.
- Reset with a trip to Mindset, a “brain gym” designed to give stressed-out A-type personalities a break through meditation. Choose from themed sessions including Stress Melt, Focus Boost and Self-Love.
Start your day off right with the Beach House Breakfast package.
- Indulge in a Californian-inspired coastline meal at KŌST, our rooftop restaurant and bar on the 44th floor. Enjoy panoramic views and fresh, vibrant dishes inspired by the Baja Peninsula.
- Savor the flavor of a roll at Akira Back. The menu at Chef Back’s namesake restaurant here at Bisha includes bold choices like Crispy Pork Belly and the Hot Mess, featuring sashimi poke.
- Treat every one of your senses with a sunset dinner. KŌST our rooftop restaurant and bar, is encased in glass and offers a picture-perfect 360-degree view of the sun setting over the city.
Do Not Disturb with a $75 in-room credit and a bottle of bubbles. Learn More.