Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Explore the collections at the Art Gallery of Ontario, where current exhibitions include Kara Hamilton: Water in Two Colours and Impressionism in the Age of Industry: Monet, Pissarro and more.
- See the city through the eyes of an architect on a guided architecture tour of Toronto. Highlights include buildings designed by Mies Van der Rohe, Frank Gehry and Daniel Libeskind.
- Too chilly to roam outside? It’s time to explore PATH, the city’s network of underground pedestrian tunnels and elevated walkways connecting buildings downtown.
Rest & Recover
- It’s five o’clock somewhere and at Bisha, that means it’s time for a cocktail from our “not-so-mini bar cart.”
- Check out the city’s cutting-edge style with an afternoon of shopping North of Bloor.
- Work up a sweat at the end of the day and top off your workout with a stint in the steam room. Our fitness center is open 24 hours.